- Jett Micheyl’s birthday spawns the Double Rainbow Cake.
- More changes afoot, Naughty Bear returns to Virginia and Viv traveled to Arkansas to help him move back and got some time with LT.
- Viv has praise for the White Noise application by TMSOFT on our Droid X’s for extending drive time on road trips.
- We attended a huge birthday party for Grailwolf, aka Marc Bailey.
- Viv caved and plotted a day of Nutella indulgence that ended up being on World Nutella Day. Experimentation ensued. Chooch tolerated the shenanigans.
- Viv fell in love with Not My.
- Chooch enjoyed quiet time was quiet while Viv was gone.
The RPM Challenge
Hat tip to John Taylor Williams for linking to this one in twitter – “What Made for a Successful D&D Birthday Party” from the blog “The Mule Abides” as he explains how he successfully shared Dungeons and Dragons with 8 and 9 year olds at his sons’ birthday party. He’s now started a company hosting these parties in the NYC area. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on hiring his service.
We have audio from Paulette Jaxton on her newly released novel, Empress Sword. Available for purchase from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS