- Breast Cancer Anthology Update
- Stories by folks that have some how been affected by breast cancer. You don’t have to have had it. Fiction or non-fiction and the only word limit is the maximum of 30k words since I’ll consider poetry, flash fiction, short stories and novellas
- Art work – photos, sketches, finger painting, anything you have the rights to. And I am still looking for a cover
- This will be paid work
- All profits will go to charity
- Ditched by Kate working on new album
- Did not attend Dragon*Con
- Intervention – Ditched By Kate had to cancel
- Chooch participated on two panels (Backup solutions and Podcasting 101)
- Virtual convention broadcast on the Internet
- Author readings, music, comedy, panel discussions
- Audience participation is encouraged via chat room and skype
- If you are a writer, musician, or comedian that has the ability to do webcam work (or prerecorded video, in certain cases), please comment on SpecFicMedia.com or an email to pgholyfield at specficmedia.com
- Saturday November 12
- Out of Milk App
- People sh*tting themselves at a haunted house
- Promo: Geek Acres
The plague descended upon our household, but we’ve weathered the worst of it and are slowly pullings things back together.
In this episode we discuss:
- Health update – plague outbreak and (continued) E.R. adventures
- Comments from;
- Voicemail from Doug at Geek Acres
- T-shirts we love;
- Props to Zack from Geek Survival Guide
- Music by The Shillas available for purchase !
- Request for feedback;
- What is your biggest challenge living in a blended family?
- Blended could mean as a step son/daughter; step parent; mixed religions; mixed race; mixed sexual orientation – blendings of all kinds welcome!
- Promo: JC Hutchins for Liz Strauss and SOBcon
Another episode that’s a little late, but this time we have an excuse! Well, we usually have an excuse, but we’ve got a real excuse 🙂
This week we discuss:
- Continued work in the basement
- We’ve moved the studio
- Still losing weight 🙂
- The new Nine Inch Nail Album
- Tween gets a good school report
- Teen breakup 🙁
- Teen driving
- We’ll be attending RavenCon and Balticon !!
- Feedback / Main topic from MAinPA (kids reaction to new boyfriend)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Geek Acres
- Geek Survival Guide
- Better Late Than Never
- Promo: Wasteland
This episode almost reaches our time goal — not bad since its about New Years resolutions and goals!
Chooch’s New Schedule
Chooch on business trip
2nd anniversary of Viv’s mother passing
Chooch’s goals for 2008
Viv’s goals for 2008
I Should Be Writing
Mike Stackpole’s The Secrets
We hope everybody had (is having?) a wonderful Holiday. This was recorded a few days before Christmas, so it includes a lot of speculation of the holiday. Now that its past, we had a wonderful day and everybody is very happy and contented.
This episode includes:
- Our Holiday traditions
- A call from MAinPA
- A call from Doug Rapson
- M’s Holiday concert at school
- ‘Hey Wanna Watch A Movie’ podcast
This week we discuss when is the best time to meet the kids while dating.
We go in depth about our courtship and meeting the kids for the first time. It was a very tumultuous time that included two near death illnesses and a fast forward button on our relationship.
No news this week since the main topic goes so long, but we do play a piece of audio feedback from Doug at Geek Acres.