We find ourselves heading into a whole new blender and discuss it a bit.
- Packing begins in earnest at the house as we say goodbye to Big Paradise and The Burrow where our podcasting career began.
- Family photo archive
- Our future plans – Another blend?!? Shut the front door!
- Because of the economy and recent events, we are going to be moving in with the Rossi family after our house sells. It benefits both our families tremendously, beyond the financial aspect. We also have another roomie moving in, and with the full count at 6 adults, 2 small children, 3 dogs, 3 cats and one fish, we are finding ourselves in another new realm to adjust to. Far improved from the empty nest, and with ample room for our sons to visit whenever they like.
- Phil Rossi
- Viv teases, but does not really discuss. More on the next episode, but in case you find it useful now…
- Google Music
- Tell Viv why she should ditch Android for an iPhone
Promo: Geek Radio Daily